Pillow Combination Set #65.2
Sorry, currently out of stock
Pillow Combo 65.2 features (3) of our luxury pillow covers including:
✾ The Rust Velvet Pillow Cover, a rust orange velvet pillow with a soft texture
✾ The Trinity Pillow Cover, a blue, cream and rust floral pillow cover
✾ The Halet Pillow Cover, front features a light cream/white fabric with a dark orange/ rust color for the pattern.
These pillows are perfect for a subtle pop of color in your living room, office, kids' room, or bedroom! Ideal to add to your fall decor for your modern farmhouse or boho style. 3 sizes to choose from, including lumbar. Handmade in the USA.
(1) 22x22 Rust Velvet Pillow Cover - Double-Sided
(1) 20x20 Trinity Pillow Cover - Single-Sided
(1) 12x20 Halet Pillow Cover -Single-Sided
If you choose the option to include inserts
Inserts included are the next size up
(1) 24x24 down alternative insert
(1) 22x22 down alternative insert
(1) 14x20 down alternative insert
- PILLOW NAME // Pillow Combo 65.2
Wash on cold and on delicate with like colors - air dry and steam once on pillow insert.
- Single Sided features a soft white cotton canvas fabric on the back.
- Double Sided features same fabric on front and back of the pillow cover.
- Zipper closure on the bottom of the pillow for easy removal.
Are you an Interior Designer? We can work with you to create custom pillows for your clients – just ask!
Our team works hard to photograph and edit photos to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot 100% guarantee color, as mobile and computer calibrations vary. What you may see on one screen may look different on another. Light bulb colors are also a factor. We photograph in daylight colored lighting, if your home uses warm or yellow toned lighting this can affect the colors of the pillow this is why we encourage purchasing swatches prior to purchase.
Pattern alignment may not be exact as the photo. Fabrics are cut to order and a print may not be in the exact location as photographed.
As many of our fabrics are hand dyed, and handwoven by local artisans, slight imperfections are considered acceptable with handmade and vintage fabrics.
Single-Sided: Style of fabric on front with a solid white backing
Double-Sided: Style of fabric on the front and back side