Pillow Combination Set #67
Pillow Combo 67 features (5) of our luxury pillow covers including:
- The Ridley Pillow Cover - a tan chunky woven pillow cover.
- The Marlow Pillow Cover - a beautiful blue pillow featuring blush and yellow florals.
- The Blue Linen Pillow Cover - a blue linen lumbar pillow cover.
These pillows are perfect for a subtle pop of color in your living room, office, kids' room, or bedroom! Ideal to add to your fall decor for your modern farmhouse or boho style.
(2) 20x20 Ridley Pillow Cover- Double Sided
(2) 18x18 Marlow Pillow Cover- Double Sided
(1) 12x20 Blue Linen Pillow Cover- Single Sided
If you choose the option to include inserts
Inserts included are the next size up
(2) 22x22 down alternative insert
(2) 20x20 down alternative insert
(1) 14x20 down alternative insert
Wash on cold and on delicate with like colors - air dry and steam once on pillow insert.
- Double Sided features the same fabric on the front and back.
- Single Sided features a soft white cotton canvas fabric on the back.
- Zipper closure on the bottom of the pillow for easy removal.
INSERT SIZE RECOMMENDATION
So that your cover is filled out completely, we encourage purchasing an insert 2 inches LARGER than the size of the pillow cover. i.e. Purchase a 20x20 insert for an 18x18 pillow cover.
Are you an Interior Designer? We can work with you to create custom pillows for your clients – just ask!
Our team works hard to photograph and edit photos to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot 100% guarantee color, as mobile and computer calibrations vary. What you may see on one screen may look different on another. Light bulb colors are also a factor. We photograph in daylight colored lighting, if your home uses warm or yellow toned lighting this can affect the colors of the pillow this is why we encourage purchasing swatches prior to purchase.
Pattern alignment may not be exact as the photo. Fabrics are cut to order and a print may not be in the exact location as photographed.
As many of our fabrics are hand dyed, and handwoven by local artisans, slight imperfections are considered acceptable with handmade and vintage fabrics.
Single-Sided: Style of fabric on front with a solid white backing
Double-Sided: Style of fabric on the front and back side