Pillow Combination Set #42
Pillow Combo 42 features (3) of our luxury pillow covers including:
- The Amy Pillow Cover - a light blush pillow cover with a woven texture.
- The Clara Floral Pillow Cover - a modern floral print pillow cover with a soft beige background.
- The Zara Pillow Cover - A Handwoven brown striped fabric pillow cover.
These pillows are perfect for a subtle pop of color in your living room, office, kids' room, or bedroom! Ideal to add to your fall decor for your modern farmhouse or boho style.
(1) 20x20 Amy Pillow Cover
(1) 18x18 Clara Floral Pillow Cover
(1) 12x20 Zara Pillow Cover
If you choose the option to include inserts
Inserts included are the next size up
(1) 22x22 down alternative insert
(1) 20x20 down alternative insert
(1) 14x20 down alternative insert
Wash on cold and on delicate with like colors - air dry and steam once on pillow insert.
- Single Sided Option features a soft white cotton canvas fabric on the back.
- Double Sided Option features same fabric on front and back of the pillow cover.
- Zipper closure on the bottom of the pillow for easy removal.
INSERT SIZE RECOMMENDATION
So that your cover is filled out completely, we encourage purchasing an insert 2 inches LARGER than the size of the pillow cover. i.e. Purchase a 20x20 insert for an 18x18 pillow cover.
Are you an Interior Designer? We can work with you to create custom pillows for your clients – just ask!
Our team works hard to photograph and edit photos to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot 100% guarantee color, as mobile and computer calibrations vary. What you may see on one screen may look different on another. Light bulb colors are also a factor. We photograph in daylight colored lighting, if your home uses warm or yellow toned lighting this can affect the colors of the pillow this is why we encourage purchasing swatches prior to purchase.
Pattern alignment may not be exact as the photo. Fabrics are cut to order and a print may not be in the exact location as photographed.
As many of our fabrics are hand dyed, and handwoven by local artisans, slight imperfections are considered acceptable with handmade and vintage fabrics.
Single-Sided: Style of fabric on front with a solid white backing
Double-Sided: Style of fabric on the front and back side