Archie Sectional Collection
Our Archie Collection features (3) of our luxury pillow covers, 7 total, including:
- The Archie Pillow Cover, neutral lined stitched pattern with a leather stripe upholstery fabric. This very popular designer fabric has a high end vibe with subtle stitching. It is an understated neutral that works well in a variety of spaces.
- The Lawrence Pillow Cover, navy fabric with grey horizontal stripes running through it; it is the perfect neutral accent!
- The Blair Pillow Cover, wonderfully monochromatic, this lovely beige pillow cover features a floral line art graphic print, the perfect soft neutral for any room of the house.
These pillows are perfect for a subtle pop of color in your living room, office, kids' room, or bedroom! 3 sizes to choose from, including lumbar. Handmade in the USA.
(3) 20x20 Lawrence Pillow Covers
(3) 18x18 Blair Pillow Cover
(1) 12x20 Archie Pillow Cover
If you choose the option to include inserts
Inserts included are the next size up
(3) 22x22 down alternative insert
(3) 20x20 down alternative insert
(1) 14x20 down alternative insert
- PILLOW NAME // The Archie Collection
Wash on cold and on delicate with like colors - air dry and steam once on pillow insert.
Are you an Interior Designer? We can work with you to create custom pillows for your clients – just ask!
Our team works hard to photograph and edit photos to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot 100% guarantee color, as mobile and computer calibrations vary. What you may see on one screen may look different on another. Light bulb colors are also a factor. We photograph in daylight colored lighting, if your home uses warm or yellow toned lighting this can affect the colors of the pillow this is why we encourage purchasing swatches prior to purchase.
Pattern alignment may not be exact as the photo. Fabrics are cut to order and a print may not be in the exact location as photographed.
As many of our fabrics are hand dyed, and handwoven by local artisans, slight imperfections are considered acceptable with handmade and vintage fabrics.
Single-Sided: Style of fabric on front with a solid white backing
Double-Sided: Style of fabric on the front and back side