Tatum Pillow Bedroom Set
Our Tatum Collection features (3) of our luxury pillow covers, 6 total, including:
- The Wildflower Pillow Cover, A serene blue-grey background makes the rust and cream wildflowers pop on this elegant woven pillow cover
- The Tatum Grey Pillow Cover, cream, and grey-taupe dash stripe pillow cover is elegant in any décor scheme.
- The Leather Pillow Cover, one of our best sellers, our gorgeous caramel colored leather pillow cover is handmade from a beautiful, high quality faux leather that is super soft and smooth to the touch.
These pillows are perfect for a subtle pop of color in your living room, office, kids' room, or bedroom! Ideal to add to your fall decor for your modern farmhouse or boho style. 3 sizes to choose from, including lumbar. Handmade in the USA.
(3) 20x20 Wildflower Pillow Covers
(2) 18x18 Tatum Grey Pillow Cover
(1) 12x20 Leather Pillow Cover
If you choose the option to include inserts
Inserts included are the next size up
(3) 22x22 down alternative insert
(2) 20x20 down alternative insert
(1) 14x20 down alternative insert
- PILLOW NAME // The Tatum Collection - Bedroom
Wash on cold and on delicate with like colors - air dry and steam once on pillow insert.
Are you an Interior Designer? We can work with you to create custom pillows for your clients – just ask!
Our team works hard to photograph and edit photos to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot 100% guarantee color, as mobile and computer calibrations vary. What you may see on one screen may look different on another. Light bulb colors are also a factor. We photograph in daylight colored lighting, if your home uses warm or yellow toned lighting this can affect the colors of the pillow this is why we encourage purchasing swatches prior to purchase.
Pattern alignment may not be exact as the photo. Fabrics are cut to order and a print may not be in the exact location as photographed.
As many of our fabrics are hand dyed, and handwoven by local artisans, slight imperfections are considered acceptable with handmade and vintage fabrics.
Single-Sided: Style of fabric on front with a solid white backing
Double-Sided: Style of fabric on the front and back side