Pillow Combination Set #69
Pillow Combo 69 features (3) of our luxury pillow covers including:
✾ The Antelope Pillow Cover, an antelope print with a hazy ombre white stripe in the background.
✾ The Olivia Pillow Cover, a blush/nude colored cotton pillow cover
✾ The Danielle Stripe Pillow Cover, an Hmong fabric featuring black stripes on a light cream fabric.
These pillows are perfect for a subtle pop of color in your living room, office, kids' room, or bedroom! Ideal to add to your fall decor for your modern farmhouse or boho style. Handmade in the USA.
(1) 20x20 Antelope Pillow Cover - Single-Sided
(1) 18x18 Olivia Pillow Cover- Double-Sided
(1) 12x20 Danielle Stripe Pillow Cover - Single-Sided
If you choose the option to include inserts
Inserts included are the next size up
(1) 22x22 down alternative insert
(1) 20x20 down alternative insert
(1) 14x20 down alternative insert
- PILLOW NAME // Pillow Combo 69
Wash on cold and on delicate with like colors - air dry and steam once on pillow insert.
- Single Sided features a soft white cotton canvas fabric on the back.
- Double Sided features same fabric on front and back of the pillow cover.
- Zipper closure on the bottom of the pillow for easy removal.
Are you an Interior Designer? We can work with you to create custom pillows for your clients – just ask!
Our team works hard to photograph and edit photos to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot 100% guarantee color, as mobile and computer calibrations vary. What you may see on one screen may look different on another. Light bulb colors are also a factor. We photograph in daylight colored lighting, if your home uses warm or yellow toned lighting this can affect the colors of the pillow this is why we encourage purchasing swatches prior to purchase.
Pattern alignment may not be exact as the photo. Fabrics are cut to order and a print may not be in the exact location as photographed.
As many of our fabrics are hand dyed, and handwoven by local artisans, slight imperfections are considered acceptable with handmade and vintage fabrics.
Single-Sided: Style of fabric on front with a solid white backing
Double-Sided: Style of fabric on the front and back side