Ritz Velvet Pillow Cover
One of our best sellers, this red velvet pillow cover is ideal for your Christmas pillow collection.
• Style Name: RITZ VELVET
• Listing is for the pillow cover ONLY.
• Insert NOT included, but available here: www.etsy.com/listing/651711410/
• Single-Sided: Printed fabric is on one side and white cotton canvas backing on the other.
• Double-Sided: Printed fabric is on both sides.
• Professionally finished with an over-locked stitch to prevent fraying.
• Features an invisible zipper at the bottom for easy removal.
• Made to order, ships in 1-3 business days.
• Need a custom size or Rush order, just ask!
• Sewn professionally in the USA.
• Purchase a sample swatch: www.etsy.com/listing/764310218/
INSERT SIZE RECOMMENDATION
So that your cover is filled out completely, we encourage purchasing an insert 2 inches LARGER than the size of the pillow cover. i.e. Purchase a 20x20 insert for an 18x18 pillow cover.
Are you an Interior Designer? We can work with you to create custom pillows for your clients – just ask!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we’ll get right back to you!
Our team works hard to photograph and edit photos to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot 100% guarantee color due to mobile and computer calibrations are all different and what you may see on one screen may look different on another this is why we encourage purchasing swatches prior to purchase.
Since 2017, Laurel and Blush has positioned itself as a truly bespoke lifestyle brand with its clean aesthetic and timeless craftsmanship. Our handmade throw pillows have earned the recognition and partnership of more than 250 interior designers, two luxury hotels, numerous social media influencers, HGTV Magazine, Modern Texas Living, Charleston Home + Design, and the home of Bekah Martinez from ABC’s The Bachelor. More than 19 of our pillows have been honored as Etsy Bestsellers – these are quality pillows we promise you will love! Follow us on Instagram @laurelandblush.
Thank you for shopping at LaurelandBlushCo!
Single-Sided: Style of fabric on front with a solid white backing
Double-Sided: Style of fabric on the front and back side